Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm So Sorry Karen O

So this blog featured a story about Karen O and Marilyn Manson bearing a resemblance to each other, aka Karilyn O Manson scandal. I just want to say sorry Karen O! After going to the YYY's concert in Minneapolis last Saturday I was blown away. I don't care who she looks like, she is hot. This woman has the most energetic and entertainingly charismatic stage presence I have ever seen. 

A good blogger prolly would have taken a camera with, but here are so good Karen O shots I dug up:
Favorite moments from YYY's show:
3. Yelling "Yeah Yeah Yeah" repeatedly and then getting bitched out
2. Multiple mouthfuls of water spit into air by Karen O
1. Karen O busts out 'KO' leather jacket

Thanks Karen O!

Here is the Yeah Yeah Yeahs from SNL:

No comments:

Post a Comment